More database content. Affordable pricing.
Transparency in communications.
Equity among libraries of similar/like types and sizes.
It’s all there!
On behalf of the AIRS Committee and its chair, Linda Sturgeon, we officially announce the all NEW database program.
What you will find live on this web site:
1. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
2. Full listing of databases available along with descriptions
3. Pricing Tiers for different types of libraries
4. Full lists of libraries participating in 2011-2012 with their new 2012-2013 price
5. An ONLINE order form, which ALL libraries will be required to fill out
6. Information about whom to contact with ANY question you might have
Come join hundreds of other libraries. Save money on high-value electronic resources and educational content for EVERY type of library patron.
We look forward to collaborating with you and serving you!
The AIRS Committee